Dead Easy IoT Workshop with ESPresso Lite V2
We are happy to organise an introductory workshop about the Internet of Things (IoT) covering the following:
- Understanding ESPresso Lite V2 microcontroller & Wi-Fi communications
- Introduction to ESP8266
- Basic programming environments
- How to receive data from sensors
- How to send command to control actuators
- How to utilise the unique features of ESP8266: making it sleep, waking it up, switch Wi-Fi on/off, creating webservers, etc
- How to create your own dashboard to monitor sensor reading
- How to send push notification to your smartphone
- Introduction to sensors: DHT22, LDR, PIR, switch
- Introduction to actuators: LED, RGB LED, OLED, servo
Participants will be able to bring home your very own IoT starter kit that allow you to start building your next cool thing!
No programming background required. Just bring along your personal laptop and your smartphone (iOS or Android).
Who should attend:
- Those with little or no background in electronics or programming;
- Those who wants to build their very own 'smart' devices;
- Those who are open to picking up a new skill to open up a new opportunity
* Registration via Eventbrite
* Cash payment ($80) at the door -please email email@example.com to leave your name first.
* Cheque payment made out to "Espert Pte. Ltd." and sent to Espert Pte Ltd, 20 Peck Seah St, #03-320, Singapore 079312
For more information about the ESPresso Lite V2, please click here.
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 20 Peck Seah Street #03-00 Singapore 079312
Basic IoT Workshop $80.00
- Venue Address
- 20 Peck Seah Street #03-00 Singapore
3 min walk from Tg Pagar MRT station